As the New Year begins, this is an excellent time to set some “resolutions” for your business! 2020 was a year like no other, and definitely highlighted the need for regular cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. We’ve put together some best tips and practices for you and your business as you begin a new year with new priorities. Read on!
Make regular cleaning a top priority!
1. Facility Plus offers daily, weekly and custom cleaning and disinfecting programs to suit your facility’s individual requirements. For over 33 years, our certified, trained technicians have been cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting many different types of facilities across Canada, including offices, warehouses, industrial spaces, company vehicles and equipment, retirement homes, recreational facilities, retail spaces, shopping centres and more. Our team works to clean and remove bacteria, while also cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting to reduce the occurrence and growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Learn more here.
2. Add an extra layer of surface protection to your cleaning schedule. Safer and healthier indoor environments are what employees, visitors and customers expect. Our certified team treats surfaces where microbes live with a lasting, world-class antimicrobial surface treatment called AEGIS Microbe Shield®. Trusted by many companies world-wide, AEGIS Microbe Shield® is the most widely used bonding, durable, lasting antimicrobial to control and protect surfaces against microorganisms with cell membranes, such as bacteria, microbes, mold, fungus, algae, yeast and related odours. This treatment uniquely offers your facility enduring protection against the growth of microbes, for 6-12 months on high touch areas.
Many of our current clients have recently had AEGIS Microbe Shield® applied by our handyman services and technicians due to the growing focus on the health and safety within facilities.
Join the growing number of businesses in Canada that are protecting their employees, visitors, customers and suppliers and stopping the spread of germs. Contact us today!
Improve your facility’s air quality
1. Ensure that your entire HVAC system has been serviced and any repairs have been complete.
2. Now is also an excellent time to consider adding Air Purifiers with HEPA Filters in your facility to help fight the spread of COVID-19, and increase the overall air flow and quality in your indoor environment. From powerful compact units to full featured models, we have the industry’s best quality and efficient air purifiers for your business. Our machines are light weight, dent and corrosion resistant. Protect your employees and visitors 24/7, and give them extra peace of mind!
Get CLEAN Behind-the-Scenes!
1. High dusting and complete warehouse cleaning. Book our Facility Plus expertly trained technical staff to ensure that dust, dirt and grease are removed from your warehouses, even from tight and hard-to-get-at locations. This will help you maintain a healthy and safe work environment for your staff, customers and products. Learn more here.
2. Replacing lights. Ensure that your warehouse is properly lit, so that everyone can find what they’re looking for! Facility Plus is working-at-heights certified and can take care of any lighting that needs fixing or replacing. We also offer removal, disposal and recycling of all of your commercial light bulbs, and we follow the correct, safe and environmentally friendly guidelines for each Canadian province.
3. Recycling and garbage disposal. As you clean and organize your warehouses or storage spaces to create a more efficient environment – garbage and recycling can start to pile up. Facility Plus has all of the proper equipment to help you with your junk removal and recycling needs.
We hope this blog post has inspired you to set goals and resolutions for you and your business facilities! Call us today! We look forward to helping you meet your cleaning resolutions this year.