Carpet & Flooring Installation & Repair
There are so many great reasons to carpet office rooms, hallways, reception areas, and especially public spaces, such as reception areas and waiting rooms. Whether you’re looking for a more luxurious, softer floor, a floor covering that adds style and color, a surface that offers a quiet sense of peace and tranquility, or simply a utilitarian floor covering that cuts down on noise and will last practically forever, Facility Plus can recover your floor with the carpeting that meets your specifications.
Whatever your carpeting needs, whether it’s one room or many, our Facility Plus carpeting experts can help you determine which style and weight of carpet and which installation plan best suits your needs—and which expense range best fits your budget. No job is too small—or too big!
Our Facility Plus carpeting professionals will oversee and handle every aspect of the job:
- measuring the space to be carpeted;
- advising on the carpet selection;
- estimating the amount of carpeting and pad needed;
- taking up the old floor covering (whether it’s wood, vinyl, tile, or stone);
- preparing (cleaning and vacuuming) the area prior to carpeting;
- removing and disposing of the old carpet and pad;
- and we will do a thorough carpet cleaning and cleaning of surrounding areas on completion;
- and anything else the job requires— Just Ask Us! ®
Contact us today and have a Facility Plus coordinator meet with you, review your requirements, and provide you with a no-obligation estimate for the time, materials, and expense involved. We can explain the logistics involved and create a plan that’s convenient for you and causes the least amount of disturbance to the everyday running of your offices. We guarantee that we wil perform the work in a manner that is satisfactory to you. And remember: No job is too small—or too big! Just Ask Us! ®