The Facility Plus Difference
Facility Coordinator – Facility Plus Career Opportunity
Facility Plus is Canada’s leading facility services company serving the Greater Toronto Area and across Canada. Established in 1987, our team has a long history of success that is based on providing clients with industry leading complete facility solutions and customer service based on best practices.
We offer a competitive salary and a work environment that celebrates employee achievement while placing employee safety first. We believe in giving back to our community and being committed to the protection of our environment.
Due to continued growth, Facility Plus is currently seeking a Facility Coordinator.
Head Office, located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Facility Coordinator Job Description
This is a full-time sales position requiring a minimum of two (2) years sales experience. The position requires knowledge of PC hardware/software; excellent communication skills; friendly personality; persuasive telephone manner; and have the ability to work on own initiative. Must have a full and clear drivers license at all times. Must have a “can do” attitude and be able to multi-task. Fluency in English is a requirement.
The job is a business to business sales position with responsibility for soliciting building cleaning service contracts, and other building maintenance services. The position provides quotes, handles customer inquiries; assist in sales administration; and the closing of sales. The employee must maintain the company sales tracking software system.
|Concern for Order Processing and quality of work by subcontractors||Customer focus-solving their problems with solutions||Driving results meeting sales targets as posted by President|
|Flexibility when dealing with customers||Teamwork and cooperation||Relationships-customers and contractors|
|Organization and business awareness related to Building Maintenance Work||Impact and influence with customers on preventative maintenance work||Resilience|
|Sales administration||Industry networking in Building maintenance||Creating customer service value|
Work Flow Management:
- Attends appointments as booked by the company representative
- Calls or receives calls from perspective customers, explaining the services
- Keeps accurate and accessible records of all transactions in the company software system
- Maintains prospect information
- Gathers customer feedback continually
- Gather customer feedback
- Cold calling into named accounts
- Assist customers with resolution of any problems after services are placed
- Cold call visitations
- Gather customer feedback continually
Account Management & Sales Marketing:
- Quote prices, service delivery dates, payment terms and close the sale
- Follow up on outstanding proposals and new proposals
- Confirm acceptability of sales agreements with company administration
- Maintain sales call and mileage information for record purposes
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations and delivery of promotional materials
- Attends workshops for training purposes
- Provides daily and weekly updates on sales to Manager/Owner etc.
- Attends trade shows and other events serving as a company representative
- Supervises the delivery of contractor services by visiting sites
Hours of Work
40 hours per week, Evenings and Weekends as required for rotation and/or emergencies
The employee will be compensated for all approved travel and other expenses as per policy
As per Facility Plus policy and procedures and Ontario Employment Standards Act