Anti-Slip Floor Treatment Installation
Facility Plus Canada-Wide 24/7
Anti-Slip Floor Treatments
Do you worry as a property manager or a building owner about your tenants or customers slipping and falling on wet or greasy floors?
At Facility Plus, we understand that slippery floors in commercial and industrial buildings can be a major problem for employees, contractors. and visitors. Facility Plus technicians can help you solve this problem by applying anti-slip floor treatments.
Why should you take action now and treat slippery floors?
- Receive a certification of anti-slip treatment for insurance purposes.
- Initiate your due diligence and apply anti-slip treatment to floors and avoid costly legal claims: – If you are involved in a slip injury claim, you need to make sure that you can demonstrate what action(s) you have taken to prevent slips and falls.
- Anti-slip treatments can be applied to ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone surfaces, as well as concrete, wood, and metal surfaces.
- Treatments can be applied both inside and outside.
- Our treatment product is approved in registered food establishments by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).